Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mojave Bronze, A303 Roadside Diner on 27/12/17

Pete_Hampton

Pete_Hampton

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Seen at a roadside diner on the A303, near to Honiton, Wednesday 27th December: Mojave Bronze (def' not beige!) California with bike rack, no bikes, owner bear hugging a brown dog!

We were heading west, towards Bodmin Moor, in one too many frustrating traffic queues.

It were not moi
Though as you know, I do have a bronze one and a brown dog currently without bike rack.

We kind of hoped it was you, but knew that the attached bike rack ruled you out. Maybe a doppelganger?

Do you like our evidence gathering? We had plenty to do looking out of the window as we crept along at less than optimal speed as we headed west on our maiden expedition.

Pleased to see that you been out and about, hope all is well with the van and the new home.

Happy New Year

Pete

We kind of hoped it was you, but knew that the attached bike rack ruled you out. Maybe a doppelganger?

Do you like our evidence gathering? We had plenty to do looking out of the window as we crept along at less than optimal speed as we headed west on our maiden expedition.

Pleased to see that you been out and about, hope all is well with the van and the new home.

Happy New Year

Pete
Yes very cluedo ! A game at which I was beaten by 11 year olds on numerous occasions this Christmas
But I swear they rigged the clue cards to conspire against me.
So if our paths do cross (and I hope they do) you may have to lean out the window waving a flag that says "hey 2020, it's me PETE"
:headbang
I hope you had a great voyage....happy new year!

Back