Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

More fun to drive than expected

joe g

joe g

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
We have had our Ocean for a few months now. One thing I wasn't really expecting to enjoy as much as I am is how enjoyable it is to drive. I've had a range of stuff in the past from Mk 1 Cortina to Capri 2.8/3.0's to Evo's to M3/4's to Range Rover Sports....oh and a Mokka !!....but the Ocean is a joy to be in and float along in. Its a chilled and comfy machine to perambulate about the place and a relaxed place to be, sometimes a bit too relaxed. Getting a bit too attached to it for all sorts of reasons, oh and its our only vehicle so its the daily driver :cool:

Totally agree, I’ve a sports car and a motorcycle. Both are great, but I enjoy the Cali just as much.

Agreed

I have an Audi A6 Allroad 3l bi turbo that has been mapped to 380 BHP and is seriously fast

I also have a KTM 1290 Superduke GT that is beyond fast but i do love driving the cali ......

it is so "Zen" just waffling along in no big hurry enjoying the scenery and not getting stressed at some of the muppets that inhabit our roads

I feel very lucky and smug all at the same time and just look forward to driving it

Back