Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

More ikea for cali

Called SUNNERSTA, you'll find them in kitchen accessories, a whole 50p each :)

Just what I need! My recent 6 days away with 4 journeys made me really annoyed with the stupid spring-loaded cup holder which distracts my attention from the road when trying to replace the cup - it was ok last month going to Cornwall as I had a passenger who would replace the cup in the holder for me.

Any excuse for a trip to Ikea (I might like the meatballs too).

Just what I need! My recent 6 days away with 4 journeys made me really annoyed with the stupid spring-loaded cup holder which distracts my attention from the road when trying to replace the cup - it was ok last month going to Cornwall as I had a passenger who would replace the cup in the holder for me.

Totally agree about the spring loaded cup holders.
Going up to Skipton last weekend I had an open bottle of ice cold water in said holder. All the traffic on the A34 suddenly stopped. I had to brake quite hard, the stuff on the passenger seat shot forward, I went to stop it, caught the bottle of water with my left arm and sent it flying across the cab showering everything as it went!
It ended up in the passenger side door! Than goodness it was only water...

Open the holder and put a marmite (or similar) lid in. It holds it open but not too far.
We thought of it after showering the dash with thick french expresso....

I went in recently and accidentally bought meatballs. It happens every time I go!

There is so many great little items in ikea, however the huge maze usually tires me out and I give up on buying anything haha. There are so many great little finds in there.
I'm the opposite Matt. I usually get so excited, I buy loads and then have to go back to get refunds for the hack ideas that don't work! Luckily ours isn't too far away. I love walking round the place with my problem solving head on.

When my little granddaughter was preschool, she'd come along with us and say, "Nanny, look at this you could make . . . . . . for the van". Her best idea was an animal jungle in the poptop with a leaf bed head and painted with their paints, full of the soft animal toys. She'd even thought of using the child safety net to stop the animals escaping!

Sent from my SM-A920F using Tapatalk
and you can buy a pair of fixing brackets for the Cali from BigTedPrinz on this forum.

Back