Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mortgage Paid after 32 years!

W

Wavey Davey 63

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
What am I going to do, I'll tell you what I going to do....go out and buy me a Cali that's what!
The bank have bled my dry for 32 years so now its our turn to join the Cali club.
Just got me a 2018 4 motion 204 DSG in Oryx white.
can't wait to go exploring the north west coast of Scotland and South West of England and everywhere in-between.
If you've got any recommendations of good hook up sites please let us know.

What am I going to do, I'll tell you what I going to do....go out and buy me a Cali that's what!
The bank have bled my dry for 32 years so now its our turn to join the Cali club.
Just got me a 2018 4 motion 204 DSG in Oryx white.
can't wait to go exploring the north west coast of Scotland and South West of England and everywhere in-between.
If you've got any recommendations of good hook up sites please let us know.

Congratulations!

BTW, why hookup? Just get some solar panels and with 4MO go off the beaten track.

Enjoy! and remember to post pictures. :thumb

Was looking at my mortgage statement earlier, going to be a few years before mine is paid!

Enjoy the van :)

What a fantastic feeling that must be - mortgage paid & new Cali for new adventures - great timing - have lots of fun :)

:welcome Enjoy, Penmarlam site at Bodinnick is a great site which we used regularly before buying down here, the Cornish Coastal path here is fantastic.

Have fun! If you're touring and moving on every few days, that'll keep the leisure battery topped up without a hook-up.

Hehe... like it. Here’s to freedom!

Welcome here, welcome camping cali life! Enjoy! Share your stories!
Happy cmping!

Back