Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Motordome Classic Inner tent

John

John

VIP Member
I have a brand new unused Motordome Classic Inner tent for Sale.

Mdomeexcelsiorinner.jpg

This is an optional 2 berth inner tent ideal for longer stays or to accommodate last minute guests In your Khyam Motordome Classic.

Colour: Grey / Grey Front Panel
Bedrooms 1
Sleeps (max.) 2
Doors 1
Inner tent
Breathable Polyester

These currently retail for £37.99 and I am selling mine for £28

The item can either be picked up (Bolney West Sussex) or I can pack it up for a courier just PM me if you are interested.

John

Hi John

Sorry I have a T4 Multivan (not a california - my budget could not stretch that far) but I am after an inner tent for a Motordome Classic. I have just joined the forum to view this post through a google search, but have no idea how to PM you on this Forum.

I guess the first question is given the post is a month old - is the inner tent still for sale?

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Yes the inner tent is still available. :thumb

I will send you a PM to which you can reply.

John

Thanks John. I just got your PM but unfortunately I am unable to reply to that because I have only posted once. Would you be able to send me your email address to mail@martinnewby.co.uk and then we can sort out the rest. :D

Hi John,

Odd thing is I am sure I replied to this post once but its not showing up now :?:

Anyway, looks like I can't reply to private messages on my account yet. Could you PM me your email address, and I will mail you with next steps etc.

Many Thanks