Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Music/sound system

maxandcali

maxandcali

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I know there’s been a few discussions over the years on here, but none that recent. I was wondering what equipment/set up/locations people who have added additional speakers in the back of their California? Multiple speakers? Subwoofer? Bluetooth/Wi-fi? As far as I’m aware the cabin media system stops after 20 minutes when parked and runs the battery down.

Thanks.

We seldom take a portable bluetooth speaker with us. We sometimes just listen with the phone speakers as we do not want to disturb anyone with our music/audiobook taste and never thought about adding something else to the van.

I know there’s been a few discussions over the years on here, but none that recent. I was wondering what equipment/set up/locations people who have added additional speakers in the back of their California? Multiple speakers? Subwoofer? Bluetooth/Wi-fi? As far as I’m aware the cabin media system stops after 20 minutes when parked and runs the battery down.

Thanks.

UE Boom 2 Bluetooth for me. Nice and simple, connects to everything I’ve got and sounds great.

Mike

A Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker that I got in 2011 while at Budapest in the Cali. It was all new tech back then, how things have changed.

Bose Soundlink for me.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Jam Bluetooth rechargeable speaker. Water & dust resistant so great for sandy beaches

Back