Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

My Christmas Present for the T6 Cali

E

exdent

Vehicle
T6 Coast 204
Bed downstairs
What i wanted: more space under the maetal grid, which is normally in the lower position. I fixed it in the upper position.
I bought the new Brandrup High-Comfort iXTEND folding bed together with iXtEND PAD ( material thickness: rear part: 6,5 cm + Pad 2,5 cm and the 2 Parts in the front: 9 cm, colour: "moonrock")
What I got: an excellent sleeping comfort, less space above the folded bed, but it is enough for my usage.
Bed upstairs
For more comfort I replaced the original mattress with a new one bought directly from the producer BB-Walder(www.schlafsysteme24.de). No problems with closing my manual roof.
The pics show more details, the one with the blue Ocean is copied from Jabberwocky ( i hope he apologises my theft), it is only to demonstrate the difference to the original VW-Bedextension with comfort sleeping mat and the metal grid in the lower position.
There are more Brandrup accessories to be seen and (very proud of because of the tricky work) the removable backseat headrests.
Total Price for both: 900,-€, but I Coast Edition 1_Bildgröße ändern.JPG X tend_5_Bildgröße ändern.JPG X tend_6_Bildgröße ändern.JPG X tend_8_Bildgröße ändern.JPG Jabberwocky.jpg Dachbett_5_Bildgröße ändern.JPG Dachbett_1_Bildgröße ändern.JPG

got 250,-€ back by selling the original parts.
For me it is an optimum now, sleeping like in heaven, Christmas can come!
Christmas greetings from the border of the Baltic Sea
Axel

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear administrators,
Don`t know what happened. Is it possible for you to sort the 7 pics?
Thanks
Axel

That bed looks very comfortable. I find with a decent topper the bed in the van is nicer than the bed in my home. :D

Is that mattress recommended for an electric roof also ?
I need one but don´t want to put any excess strain on it when closing.

They´re a bit pricey at 500€ for the top set or is that the going rate ?

I´ve also removed the rear headrests, it´s loads better without them, storage wise.

@westfalia,
I can see no difference in space under the manual and hydraulic roof. My price from BB-Walder: 459,-€
You have to specify your model by ordering. Dachbett.JPG

Is that mattress recommended for an electric roof also ?
I need one but don´t want to put any excess strain on it when closing.

They´re a bit pricey at 500€ for the top set or is that the going rate ?

I´ve also removed the rear headrests, it´s loads better without them, storage wise.

Removing the rear headrests is a great idea - wonder why I didn't think of that before, thanks

Back