Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

My first California

Dazzler

Dazzler

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hello everyone, Pebble (because it's a California beach) arrived yesterday; part camper, part roadie truck, part bike transporter, part teenagers' taxi. Since then I've been getting used to a new way of life, and finding ways to (eventually) secure my fridge to the floor ready for a trial trip to the Gower next week, and then Belgium later in April. I look forward to seeing many of you around, the people on this forum have been incredibly useful during the last few months and I'm really grateful for all the help and advice I've already received. Pebble.jpg

Welcome and snap. We also have a seven seater Beach in Acapulco blue. Terrific vehicle and so versatile. You won't go far wrong with that.

We use two of these and a ratchet strap to secure our fridge/freezer. We purchased them from the club shop.
image.png

Welcome Dazzler!
Nice looking Van! Wish you some grest trips/holidays with it! Enjoy!

:welcome Enjoy the Gower and Belgium and all your yet to be planned trips.

44AE948F-D95A-42F6-B899-F6D70E639004.jpeg
Welcome and snap. We also have a seven seater Beach in Acapulco blue. Terrific vehicle and so versatile. You won't go far wrong with that.

We use two of these and a ratchet strap to secure our fridge/freezer. We purchased them from the club shop.
View attachment 31498
Thanks Borris! I’ve gone for the Blue Peter approach using some bits I had lying around. Seems to work so far, just got to work what to do with this empty washing up liquid bottle...

View attachment 31511
Thanks Borris! I’ve gone for the Blue Peter approach using some bits I had lying around. Seems to work so far, just got to work what to do with this empty washing up liquid bottle...
....and the sticky backed plastic?

Looks like you have the same fridge/freezer as well. Those Waeco/Dometic jobs are brilliant, very effective and almost silent.

Welcome , nice to hear some of you are intrested in visiting Belgium , not big but worthwile visiting .
My guess is you are planning to see (or do ) some cycling ?
Thats one of the main tourist attractions ...and the beers offcoarse!

Welcome to the forum Enjoy your trip lets hope the weather improves.

Welcome , nice to hear some of you are intrested in visiting Belgium , not big but worthwile visiting .
My guess is you are planning to see (or do ) some cycling ?
Thats one of the main tourist attractions ...and the beers offcoarse!
Yes I’m going to ride some of the parcours of the Ronde van Vlaanderen and Liege Bastogne Liege, watch Le Flèche Wallone and try a few beers/waffles/Frits. Look out for the blue Beach!

Yes I’m going to ride some of the parcours of the Ronde van Vlaanderen and Liege Bastogne Liege, watch Le Flèche Wallone and try a few beers/waffles/Frits. Look out for the blue Beach!

Thought so....:D
The Ronde is this sunday and on sathurday many amateurs ride a part of it.
Keep us posted on how it went.

Back