Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

My old van

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Does anyone on here own my old van. Just curious.
2010 140 manual with sportline alloys,sidebars,sportline front spoiler,zunsport grill.
You would have bought it around July august time and its reflex silver.
Reg would be FN10***
Cheers kev

Hi Kev. I believe I own your old van, bought last summer privately from down in the New Forest. Still in A1 shape apart from the usual roof bubbles - already in the queue presumably you got ti authorised, they have just changed the details over. About 13th in the queue at Shorade in Cannock. Other than that have added cruise control and steering wheel buttons, and a genuine bike rack. Spent about 2 weeks away in it so far, plenty of trips booked this year - Cornwall, Isle of Wight, Busfest etc.

What do you have now?

Cheers

Richard

Hi Richard that's good to hear. It did have a bike rack on it when I sold it.
I do miss it if I'm honest. I am in between vans at the moment as I wouldn't
Have much time to use one at the moment. I will be back with one soon.
If I would have kept it I would have added cruise as well. Good luck with your adventures and enjoy.:thumb

Does anyone on here own my old van. Just curious.
2010 140 manual with sportline alloys,sidebars,sportline front spoiler,zunsport grill.
You would have bought it around July august time and its reflex silver.
Reg would be FN10***
Cheers kev

you sound quite homesick :)

\i think that I would be.

I have always had a "keep for 3 years, move it on" mentality and when I was having my nervous breakdown over Albert's electrics last year I was seriously looking at a trade-in for a T6 but the truth is I can't even begin to contemplate parting with it. Too many memories past, to many things to look forward to together and too many nights when it has been my shelter, protector and cocoon.

I have always had a "keep for 3 years, move it on" mentality and when I was having my nervous breakdown over Albert's electrics last year I was seriously looking at a trade-in for a T6 but the truth is I can't even begin to contemplate parting with it. Too many memories past, to many things to look forward to together and too many nights when it has been my shelter, protector and cocoon.
I think Albert would be most upset if you left him for a younger model :(

Hi Kev. I believe I own your old van, bought last summer privately from down in the New Forest. Still in A1 shape apart from the usual roof bubbles - already in the queue presumably you got ti authorised, they have just changed the details over. About 13th in the queue at Shorade in Cannock. Other than that have added cruise control and steering wheel buttons, and a genuine bike rack. Spent about 2 weeks away in it so far, plenty of trips booked this year - Cornwall, Isle of Wight, Busfest etc.

What do you have now?

Cheers

Richard
Must be worth a couple of grand more for history status alone now :)

Alan

Careful!

That is why we have 3 camper vans... lol

I know the feeling, I love the California but I strangely still miss the 20 year old 225000 mile mega-slow T4 DIY camper I sold to make room for the Cali...

Back