Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

My thread vanished

L

Legin

Guest User
So I put a thread up today about my DIY wheel spare lock. Its now vanished so is this because its been moderated away for some non disclosed reason or is it down to my posting incompetence. I was having difficultly with the photos so lots of edits etc.

Would like to know so how do i find out ?

I think they have I just dont know why ? Dont think it was me but ....

Try posting it again.

Dont have a copy so too much effort to do it all again if it gets deleted. Can you confirm its down to me in which case I may have another go.

I did wonder but of course very few people if any can do the DIY or maybe it was the link to an alternative product that appeared.

@Legin , i saw your post and i even moved it in the DIY section of the forum .
As i did with this post (from VIP lounge to support ) people post in the wrong category very often and posts are put in the correct place if needed by admin or moderator
Seems later today your thread has been removed to public view , for now there's no need to make a new post , it could be removed by mistake or other reason by a admin or moderator , it can be put back in place if needed .
I have reported it and now waiting the outcome .

There was me thinking the system put it in DIY section. Thanks for feedback I will await the outcome.

Back