Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

My view this morning

Simon67

Simon67

Vehicle
T4 PopTop
9a1fd9db6a560f882e35d1404427c23d.jpg
. Durdle Door camping site on the sea view pitches. Paying for location but we'll worth it!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Looks fantastic. I bet is was a bit nerve wracking swivelling those seats though!

Nice location we had a day visit a few weeks back. definitely on the list thus summer :thumb

Your van is looking good too Simon. That 'long nose' and the colour help keep it look much newer than it is.

Have you always had the blue bumpers or was part part of your renovations?

Cheers Blue bumpers standard. How did your bodywork turn out after a visit to Phil? Mine's still looking shiny and hasn't sunk back or anything like that. Just frustrated that he can't organise sending me the photos of the work that are on his phone. Very talented fixer of bodywork but useless with technology

He did a very nice job Simon, and quickly too. The cost escalated a bit, but very pleased with the job so far. He buffed up the rest of it and it looks stunning when clean. (my profile pic is before any work.....)
I guess I'll only know in time how good his preparation was and how long the few rusty areas stay 'mint'.
I took my own before and after videos to show any future buyer exactly what was done and why. Small moans that the bonnet went back on with uneven gaps to each side. If I'm passing I'll pop in and and get him to even it up.

I've yet to replace the bonnet 'Exclusive' decal. I think I prefer it 'naked', to the retro 80's style Cactus pattern original. Did you do yours?

I didn't have anything done to the bonnet so still have the original decals on. I'm confident Phil did a 'proper' job and one that'll last. Everything had a wax coating when finished, even the inside if the new filler cap. He is very good and my dad has been a regular customer of his for years. Just spent the last month or so wax injecting the sills, chassis rails and everything underneath. I feel like I know every inch of her now!