Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mystery trim fasteners

burnercan

burnercan

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
Anyone have any insight as to where these fasteners are used? I’ve now had two of them appear on the floor and I can’t find where they came from..

ecfc27c1875eb090131e0881a8663661.jpg
/ecfc27c1875eb090131e0881a8663661.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured something was wrong when there so many replies... let me try that again.

25f686a74b125a8a6a5f0c26b8c93c1e.jpg

Lol, no problem.

As I have an equivalent of the todays Ocean, and no beach, I must say that I have never seen these too.
Where about did you find them?

I suppose there is no VW number on it? Like: 7H0 123 456 x ?

Oh, by the way, how was the weather the last 2 weeks in Switzerland? In Wallis and Lauterbrunnental?
I was thinking to go to Switzerland this summer, but the forecast was not that well?

Where about did you find them?

I suppose there is no VW number on it? Like: 7H0 123 456 x ?

One on the floor in the cabin, and the other outside on the ground.. TW3 is marked on them but didn’t have any luck finding a location on a T6

how was the weather the last 2 weeks in Switzerland?

We just got home from 3 weeks around the UK, but by the look of my tomato plants it’s been hot and my irrigation system didn’t work. This coming week is supposed to be hot again!

We just got home from 3 weeks around the UK, but by the look of my tomato plants it’s been hot and my irrigation system didn’t work. This coming week is supposed to be hot again!

It last week it was on Wednesday around 32 degree celcius or even more (Central Switzerland). Last night we had some wind/storm, lightning and rain.

These are from the plastic under seat carriage, they connect the rear panel together with the side panels of chair, normally come off when swivelling front drivers chair as can catch on front seat runners

In my Beech, theres a piece of fabric that is pinned to the lower section of the rear of the three-seat bench, which recently came loose from my heavyhanded treatment. They look like the pins used there too.

Voilà, one was from the back of the bench and the other from lower part of the RH front seat. Thanks guys

Back