Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Naming my Cali

The flag of Saxony in Germany is suitable, Saxony as a ring to it.Lovely area to boot.

44437A86-7DBC-4AF4-B77A-83C3FFCDCA9F.png

Luigi for the best mint choc chip ice creams around :bananadance2

Last edited:
Ours is called KeVAN. Other half though DiVAN (as in bed).

If its an Ocean, you could call it Billy. Then you have a name to go with a signature tune ( a Billy Ocean song of course ) when you set off on your Journeys.

Our Cali is being built this week so we hope to get it at some point next month but am struggling choosing a name for it. It’s Bay Leaf Green and White. Any ideas???
"Van" its naff to give it a name.

Leaf leave...
I'm not english, can't be more precise...

I love this post

We’ve narrowed it down to Clover, Bayleaf (from The Herbs) or Bertie (Bassett from Liquorish Allsorts). Think we need to get the Cali before we make our final decision so please keep the suggestions coming :thumb Thanks

Thanks for the replies. My partners nickname is Widge and we are going to put his reg on it which is W7 DGE as there used to be a VW Wedge so thought it would suit. Can’t call the Cali Widge though, it would get very confusing o_O
My first van was just the van. When I bought the second it was the new van even when it was ten/eleven years old. When I bought the third I was stumped so they are now van no 1 (T4), van no 2 (T5) and van no 3 (T6).