Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ne member Lincs.

J

johns6809

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi Folks. I am finally in a financial position (Just) to go out and get a new or nearly new Cal Oceon.
My Quandry is would i be better off waiting 3 or 4 months in order to get a better price and more choice? Especially with the new Multivan variant on the horizon as people may be offloading their 6.1s to do so?
Thanks

Having a similar dilemma myself currently!

My preference is to spend enough to get something nearly new while we can (just) afford it because we know a 6.1 will do everything we need it to; my wife favours spending a bit less for maybe a late T6 with a few more miles on it.

So many factors to consider, but a fortunate position to be in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty much everyone here has a vested interest in a T5, T5.1 T6 or T6.1. Residuals have been excellent in the past but who knows in the future?

The unknown element is the extent to which current owners of the Transporter-based Cali will part-ex for a Multivan variant, thereby flooding the market with T5s and 6s and bringing prices down for low mileage Calis.
I don’t get the impression on this forum that this is going to happen, but hey, you never know.
For me, the current Cali is a proven winner and I love it, and I am unlikely to migrate to the new variant anytime soon. :rolleyes: