Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New addition to the family.....

D

Dodger01

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Last week we collected our new member of the family Dani.

Had a day out playing around the North Yorkshire Moors as an introduction on Monday.

Wild camping in the garden tonight to check out those beds .

Most definitely the coolest (and practical) vehicle I have had

IMG_2571.JPG

IMG_2573.JPG

IMG_2574.JPG

IMG_2575.JPG

IMG_2576.JPG

Cracking colour. I doooo like your dash too!! Didn't think I would like a red dash but looks great. (I have coloured dash too)

Red is growing on me, however the fading over time has always been a worry for me, anyone know why it's only red that gets affected by this ?

Cayman in the box?

Last week we collected our new member of the family Dani.

Had a day out playing around the North Yorkshire Moors as an introduction on Monday.

Wild camping in the garden tonight to check out those beds .

Most definitely the coolest (and practical) vehicle I have had

View attachment 22356

View attachment 22357

View attachment 22358

View attachment 22359

View attachment 22360

Well it's about time you got what you deserved. Worth the wait? I'm sure all the club shop items will come in useful!

Looks superb, the complete package.
:thumb

..message ends..

Dani California??

Very nice colour!

We have a Cherry Red Coast on order and still have time to make spec changes. Which option gives us the red dash?

Looks like a perfect place to start your holidays or to do some mini holidays! Enjoy!

Nice Colour - Good choice... Ours is 4 years old now and no paint fading, its had lots of polishing to protect it :)

Let the fun begin....!

On the photos, it looks like you've got the 'old' style canvas bellows, rather than the more transparent nylon ones. Is it just a trick of the light?

Back