New Boys Toys

John Herbert

John Herbert

Once a camper ...
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
20170204_081752.jpg20170204_081737.jpg

Hi All

At last the long wait is over and it's time to take her home a try out all that Brandrup stuff that I have bought and stored. Big smile time. She is so clean and shiny in the showroom, I am fearful of all the future scratches and dents that other peoples clumsy parking will cause. My son tells me "it is just a tool" so use it. He is right!

For the record - Mojave Beige, 204bhp, DSG, ACC, tow bar, servotronic steering, mud flaps, muliti-function steering wheel, composition media 6inch radio, app connect, storage net (second drawer), green glass, awning, chrome trim, side bar (just love bling).

Looking forward to spring and summer.

All the best

Happy camper

20170204_081819.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great, perfect timing for spring. :thumb

Yes, perfect timing for spring. Mine arrived on Monday also early spring - perfect. We will have champagne in it on Thursday night as it is my wife's birthday. Perfect for a Vantastic Birthday!!:thumb:thumb

Thanks Hotel California. Posting photos not my best skill. No it's just the one. Can you talk me through how to delete the duplicate photos?

Thanks Hotel California. Posting photos not my best skill. No it's just the one. Can you talk me through how to delete the duplicate photos?

Hi John,

I've done some for you :D

It's not my forte either, just I've practiced it more :thumb

And a gorgeous looking van by the way

how exciting, we are getting ours next week in the same colour. We weren't sure what it would look like but I love your photos. Very excited. enjoy!

View attachment 19326View attachment 19325

Hi All

At last the long wait is over and it's time to take her home a try out all that Brandrup stuff that I have bought and stored. Big smile time. She is so clean and shiny in the showroom, I am fearful of all the future scratches and dents that other peoples clumsy parking will cause. My son tells me "it is just a tool" so use it. He is right!

For the record - Mojave Beige, 204bhp, DSG, ACC, tow bar, servotronic steering, mud flaps, muliti-function steering wheel, composition media 6inch radio, app connect, storage net (second drawer), green glass, awning, chrome trim, side bar (just love bling).

Looking forward to spring and summer.

All the best

Happy camper

View attachment 19327

Hello John Herbert
Have fun trying all the stuff out and look forward to some more pictures of "her" in "action".
Enjoy!