Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali beach owner

S

Sandy beach

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi to all forum users as a new owner of a Cali beach.
After much searching and research i have finally found our van. I have to say this forum formed many of my opinions of what i did and did not want or need in a specification, so thanks to those who posted useful information to us newbies!
Andy (FYI - Shirl and I decided that Sandy would be a good name for our beach!)
IMG_2802.jpg

Welcome allong !

Hi to all forum users as a new owner of a Cali beach.
After much searching and research i have finally found our van. I have to say this forum formed many of my opinions of what i did and did not want or need in a specification, so thanks to those who posted useful information to us newbies!
Andy (FYI - Shirl and I decided that Sandy would be a good name for our beach!)
View attachment 46740
I am now the proud owner of a new Cali Beach Camper, in France. After 18month wait ( 6 more than originally committed) it is finally here. Just getting familiar with it an hope to do many tours weekends mainly in Swiss Alps, France and Italy...maybe Spain. Not sure how to use this site so replying to this thread. 1st day in drive and received rain with sahara sand :-( a normal yearly event. Bad timing, will wash it to night and send pics tomorrow.

:welcomeNice Cali
I have bought a 205 HP 4M version of the Cali Beach. How can you validate that this is the engine size I ordered, without fleeing down the motorway or the garage paperwork. Is there a physical difference between the 150HP and 205HP ? I have heard of twin injectors is one, but not sure that is visible.

I have bought a 205 HP 4M version of the Cali Beach. How can you validate that this is the engine size I ordered, without fleeing down the motorway or the garage paperwork. Is there a physical difference between the 150HP and 205HP ? I have heard of twin injectors is one, but not sure that is visible.
twin turbos (not injectors) visually the engines will look similar when lifting the bonnet.

do you doubt the engine is 204 ?

Doesn’t the 4M only come with the larger engine - if that’s the case you’d only need to look if it has a rear diff.

My registration document had 150 under puissance, then my order was 204. On discussions with the garage, the regsitration is in kW and the order was in HP ( CP in france ) and HP = 1.36 kW.
But I will check rear diff. Thx for quick comments.