Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali Beach picked up Friday

CharlieBeach

CharlieBeach

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi Everyone,

Just saying hello as we've bought an ex demo Beach from the guys in Poole, and thought it only pertinent to come say hello.

We were scouring the net to try and get a decent 2nd hand Cali, but they hold their prices so well we ended up buying a 2018 Ex Demo from the dealer. Super glad we did, as we have a couple of years warranty and breakdown cover.

Bit about us, we live in Hill Head on the South Coast, and until recently had a Range Rover and an Eriba caravan. Didn't really use either as much as I'd like, so decided to merge into a VW Van and see how we got on. My wife has been pleading for at least 10 years for us to buy one, and it was only when I saw the Cali that I knew we had to get one.

There are 4 of our, but the big one who is 17, is too cool to come away with his folks, so it will be me, my wife, our 10 year old and the dog. We're all super excited to have a cool toy to play with, and are planning to camp out next weekend so we can see how everything comes together.

I'm sure I'll have a million questions to ask, but this seems like a great community of people to ask the questions to, and I'm looking forward to adding some value myself at some point.

So, in summation, new Cali, love it and happy to join you lovely people here.

Charlie

New_Cali.jpg

Welcome here and great idea to use it right away to get used to it! Share your experiences on your first trip and ask your questions.
Happy camping!

Congratulations from a fellow Beach owner. Your van looks superb.

It's my bet that you still haven't fully grasped what an utterly brilliant vehicle you have just bought. There is almost nothing that these vehicles can't do well.

I hope that you all have very many happy adventures in him.

There is almost nothing that these vehicles can't do well.
Cornering at rather high speeds is not ideal in this vehicle.

:welcome by the way. Nice van. You will love it.

Sounds very familiar. Picked our ex demo Beach up on Saturday, eldest just getting to the age where family holidays aren't cool, so wife, dog, youngest and myself looking forward to lots of adventures! See you on the road! 20190728_132218.jpg

:welcome ideal -South Coast + Cali enjoy.

Hi Everyone,

Just saying hello as we've bought an ex demo Beach from the guys in Poole, and thought it only pertinent to come say hello.

We were scouring the net to try and get a decent 2nd hand Cali, but they hold their prices so well we ended up buying a 2018 Ex Demo from the dealer. Super glad we did, as we have a couple of years warranty and breakdown cover.

Bit about us, we live in Hill Head on the South Coast, and until recently had a Range Rover and an Eriba caravan. Didn't really use either as much as I'd like, so decided to merge into a VW Van and see how we got on. My wife has been pleading for at least 10 years for us to buy one, and it was only when I saw the Cali that I knew we had to get one.

There are 4 of our, but the big one who is 17, is too cool to come away with his folks, so it will be me, my wife, our 10 year old and the dog. We're all super excited to have a cool toy to play with, and are planning to camp out next weekend so we can see how everything comes together.

I'm sure I'll have a million questions to ask, but this seems like a great community of people to ask the questions to, and I'm looking forward to adding some value myself at some point.

So, in summation, new Cali, love it and happy to join you lovely people here.

Charlie

View attachment 48077
A Beach in the correct colour bought at a discount.

Three ticks.

Welcome.

Back