Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali order placed

G

gamort

VIP Member
Just placed my order (SMG) for a new Cali, sand beige,180 DSG. And now the long wait begins... I've hired a Cali in August from Oli, hoping this will help me cope with the wait... a little :D Really looking forward to bimbling around the Sussex coast.

Previously owned a T5 Bilbos Komba which was sold when my first daughter was born. She's now 5, and joined by her 3 year old sister, so it's time to start exploring again. Very excited!

Enjoying the forum, lots of useful info.

Cheers
Gary

Fantastic... An exciting time.

Welcome on board.

Brilliant- sand beige is my second favourite colour! :)

Don't tell me Linda fresco green being your no 1 favourite :laugh2 :laugh2

Picking the colour has involved much 'toing and froing' - hardest part of the process imo.

Still not entirely sure we've made the right colour choice, it's a very close battle between silver and sand.

:laugh2 I would have gone for silver :laugh2 but then I would say that :thumb
Enjoy it when it arrives

I'm waiting for my 180 Sand Beige which, as I was able to get an incoming order shall be here on Sat......so equally getting excited! :)

The wait is nearly over, just been told my Cali has arrived. Should be picking her up end of this week/early next week! Total of ~14/15 weeks from order to delivery... those weeks haven't dragged at all ;)

There were a couple of post order spec jitters. End result was Reflex Silver won over Sand Beige.

Cheers
Gary