Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali owner

Benh76

Benh76

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi All
Just collected our 2012 Cali SE, after owning several T4, T5 and even a Karmann Edition motorhome. Me and the wife have always loved the Calis especially the quality of the interior and thankfully our van has been well looked after by its previous owners.

We plan to continue to look after the Cali and also make some subtle changes to make it our own. Looking forward to 2 trips later this year to Germany and South of France and have already found the amount of information on here really useful 1 day into ownership.

Cheers Ben and Hazel45B45F70-73C4-4471-9CB1-345078D952AE.jpeg5A4A97F0-99FA-4FA0-9AD9-BDEAF23A98B0.jpeg

Congratulations Ben and Hazel. Have you decided a name for your Cali? Enjoy your travels, share pics and stories and wave if you see a beige Cali on the road

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Hello Ben and Hazel. Welcome and congratulations on your new purchase.

It's looks a cracker. I hope you have very many happy adventures in he/she/it.

Hello Ben and Hazel. Welcome and congratulations on your new purchase.

It's looks a cracker. I hope you have very many happy adventures in he/she/it.

Thanks All!
As he is German and Red the only name I could give him was Jürgen lol

Hi All
Just collected our 2012 Cali SE, after owning several T4, T5 and even a Karmann Edition motorhome. Me and the wife have always loved the Calis especially the quality of the interior and thankfully our van has been well looked after by its previous owners.

We plan to continue to look after the Cali and also make some subtle changes to make it our own. Looking forward to 2 trips later this year to Germany and South of France and have already found the amount of information on here really useful 1 day into ownership.

Cheers Ben and HazelView attachment 55087View attachment 55088
Looks to be in lovely condition too Enjoy