Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali owner

valdes86

valdes86

Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Hi all! I am a new proud owner of a brand new California 6.1 Last edition!!

I am from northern Spain (not the sunny one but the one with green fields, an astonishing natural landscapes )

I have just get my new van today and I can proudly say that one of my life goals is finally achieved.

It is not my first camper van but it actually is my first California.

I would like this introduction post to know if there is more people from the north of Spain out there in the forum and if you know of any club or group of enthusiasts near Asturias to share the hobby.

See you in the forum!

220D5920-8A95-4B04-BEF5-718FA1002D52.jpeg9F33F21B-284D-481F-9E2B-F78DF4161402.jpeg

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the Beach Club! :cool:
I’m planning a road trip through northern Spain next year. My Spanish is getting far too rusty!

Hi all! I am a new proud owner of a brand new California 6.1 Last edition!!

I am from northern Spain (not the sunny one but the one with green fields, an astonishing natural landscapes )

I have just get my new van today and I can proudly say that one of my life goals is finally achieved.

It is not my first camper van but it actually is my first California.

I would like this introduction post to know if there is more people from the north of Spain out there in the forum and if you know of any club or group of enthusiasts near Asturias to share the hobby.

See you in the forum!

View attachment 128488View attachment 128489
Welcome and enjoy, you may not live in the ‘hot, hot Spain’ but we live in Scotland so our wee van is more used to ‘cooler times’ . Hope you find some kindred spirits locally but at least you can share on this forum, lots of great info and advise.