Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali owners

Hi and welcome to the Cali family.
Notice you live in Broadstairs. We're been told we must visit the folk festival sometime. Where would you recommend staying if coming in the Cali.

Hi and welcome to the Cali family.
Notice you live in Broadstairs. We're been told we must visit the folk festival sometime. Where would you recommend staying if coming in the Cali.
Hi, so yeah, the Folk Festival is usually a very big and well attended event. Lots of AirBnB available but, I think there’s also a Camp Site based at Dan Court School or, at least one of the secondary schools on the same round.. it’s then a mile or so walk into Broadstairs, although most of the Pubs have Folk Festival Events/Bands on so, you’ll see some of those well before the centre of Broadstairs.... it’s a fun event, hope you can make it for 2021

Hey guys, we’ve got a 5th/Single Seat which we got with our Cali Ocean. We aren’t going to use it so, we’d like to sell it..... anyone interested??.

Hey guys, we’ve got a 5th/Single Seat which we got with our Cali Ocean. We aren’t going to use it so, we’d like to sell it..... anyone interested??.
Click accessories for sale and put an ad with pics there. Look at old ads to gauge your price

Welcome here and happy adventures! California brings summer in winter and a cold breeze in summer! All year round fun and lovely drive!

What an amazing photo !! How was it ? I would guess you had the heater in full !
No. You would be surprised. We took electric blanket to use on hook up but for me it was too warm.

No. You would be surprised. We took electric blanket to use on hook up but for me it was too warm.
Silly question.... how did you hook it up? I am still getting my head around these California before I order one in a few weeks.

Slightly weird 5th seat question - 90% sure of speccing with our order for the few occasions we take a third passenger. At 40kgs I won't be lugging it up and down stairs. If I put it somewhere downstairs is it stable enough for someone to sit in for a family movie night?

Silly question.... how did you hook it up? I am still getting my head around these California before I order one in a few weeks.
Plug it in to the mains

Slightly weird 5th seat question - 90% sure of speccing with our order for the few occasions we take a third passenger. At 40kgs I won't be lugging it up and down stairs. If I put it somewhere downstairs is it stable enough for someone to sit in for a family movie night?
Yes its stable, mine sits in my office 95% of the time & quite often has my youngest sitting on it reading a book etc. You may want to make up a rectangle of plywood on castors & stand it on that - easy to move around on the level then.