Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New cali

Tompoole

Tompoole

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
1BA09AF1-486D-469C-81F9-1DE4109AC92B.jpeg 55352CBF-59BC-40D5-9A61-6C853D6AA024.jpeg Well it’s been a week and after six months of toying and choosing between a landrover with pop top or California Ocean I have to say the Cali is superb ..... why I didn’t buy one sooner .
200 miles in and now had time to have a good play and get everything working its a joy , a real joy!!
Here’s to many many trips starting Easter weekend

Well done Sir. Looks great. Now go and enjoy and why wait till Easter!:thumb

Well done Sir. Looks great. Now go and enjoy and why wait till Easter!:thumb
Indeed. Even if you haven't time to commit to a weekend or proper hol before Easter, take the Cali out for days out, with the kettle, with the bacon and rolls ... life is SO much better with a Cali. It sounds a bit trite, but my husband and I have really 'found each other' since we got the Cali. Ok stop sniggering, I wasn't talking smut, just good old fashioned TOGETHERNESS.

Oh yes we’ve already been out for a picnic
Easter will be first proper camp

I'm three months in and still only 200 miles in. I'm off next weekend to Edale for my first jolly, well excited.
Like you maybe have just transferred all my camping gear over to my new van. Eager to see how chilling in the manky weather is going to be. Insert ... warm, tunes, duvet, roomy, netflix, beers ... :)

I'm three months in and still only 200 miles in. I'm off next weekend to Edale for my first jolly, well excited.
Like you maybe have just transferred all my camping gear over to my new van. Eager to see how chilling in the manky weather is going to be. Insert ... warm, tunes, duvet, roomy, netflix, beers ... :)

Did the old bush kettle give it away ...... new wheels old gear

Oh and wolf boxes fit perfectly under rear shelf