Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New California Owner - Hi

Bulli Ocean 1

Bulli Ocean 1

Vehicle
Motorhome
Hi to you all, just a brief introduction, we are new camper van owners having taken the plunge and bought our new California Ocean in December 2019. It is one of the last T6’s built and we love it. It has been a long filled dream to get one and start our adventures. We live in Grappenhall, Warrington and hopefully soon can continue to travel the country once lockdown is over.

83601BC0-1A86-46CD-AC21-AC5F86094958.jpeg

Congratulations!
Your Cali is lovely in red.
Happy holidaying when this situation eases!

Welcome! Live the dream as soon as you can but stay strong, safe and well.

Hi to you all, just a brief introduction, we are new camper van owners having taken the plunge and bought our new California Ocean in December 2019. It is one of the last T6’s built and we love it. It has been a long filled dream to get one and start our adventures. We live in Grappenhall, Warrington and hopefully soon can continue to travel the country once lockdown is over.

View attachment 58900
:welcome:welcome Wishing you happy & safe adventures. We are on The Wirral will keep a look out for you when we can all travel freely again :)

Welcome! This is a truly great site for sharing information, ideas, trouble shooting & so much more. It fills me with joy when I read your intro, as owning a Campervan will take you to places that are amazing, many of which you would never have discovered wthout a van - or at least that has been our experience (and I was the most reluctant member of our family when we embarked on this journey!). We started a journal - hand written rather than a internet Blog - when we started out and it now serves as an amazing record of the 25 trips and 88 nights away we have had in our van. Even nights in it in rain, hail and thunder (and we have had all those) are uniquely special. Enjoy every moment of you Cali adventures!

View attachment 58900
Great colour. Im half a mile from you so hope to see you around :thumb

Beautiful van! You've given me pop-up-roof-fabric-colour envy!

1588921706760.png

(although your interior on a sunny day might look a bit more like a brothel than mine....(is that bad thing?))

View attachment 58900
Welcome to the club. We bought our new Cali Sep 19 after years of dreaming about owning. We live Bolton. Can't wait for this Virus to be sorted so we can all go back to using our campervans

Welcome..
Happy Camping!

Beautiful van! You've given me pop-up-roof-fabric-colour envy!

View attachment 58976

(although your interior on a sunny day might look a bit more like a brothel than mine....(is that bad thing?))
Just watch out when you say that.
I said that once, and I almost got shot down here on the forum.

Hi from sunny Wirral ...another red van here ...I’m sure you will have lots of fun soon!

View attachment 58900
Congratulations you will have lots of fun in the van. We live in Runcorn so not too far away from you.
When everything gets going again and you want to try out your van there is a great little private site in Shrewsbury called Cartref. Not too far away with a little pub on site that the owner built himself and his wife makes amazing home made pizza.

Welcome to the club. We’ve had lots of helpful advice here as we got used to using ours. If you make it to the Emerald Isle, assuming all this emergency is over, your welcome to come and park up on our small coastal farm near Dunmore East Waterford. Our van has been cocooning in our shed and hopefully we’ll get to overnight in it soon! Meanwhile it’s walking and cycling locally.

View attachment 58900
[We have been overwhelmed by the response to our message and would just like to say a big thank you to all of you who have sent a message or liked our post. Really looking forward to hopefully meeting up with you if the chance arises in the future. Best wishes Steve & Sue

We would just like to say a big thank you for all the lovely messages and likes that we have received to our introduction message. It is really great to receive so much support from all of you, we really appreciate it. Hopefully soon when all of this is over and life returns to normal we will get the chance to meet up. Thanks again and best wishes Steve and Sue

Very smart. You will have a great time. Every trip in a Cali is a little adventure.

Just wondering … LFC or MUFC?

It would be a travesty if you guys didn't get it after waiting so long. Your football was a joy to watch this season.

It would be a travesty if you guys didn't get it after waiting so long. Your football was a joy to watch this season.
It has taken 30 long years and hopefully Covid won’t stop us picking up the trophy and celebrating in style. I work in sport and work at all the Premiership games in the North West and was hoping to be at the game when we got the trophy. As I said still ever hopeful that it can be finished and LFC pick up the trophy.