Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New California Owner

JCinvisible

JCinvisible

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Hi,

Just wanted to say hello to the community here!
We have just taken the exciting step of purchasing our first California. I wonder if anyone has any tips on insuring it before I drive it home from the dealership?

Thanks

JC

Hi,

We have just taken the exciting step of purchasing our first California. I wonder if anyone has any tips on insuring it before I drive it home from the dealership?

Thanks

JC
Congratulations.

As the dealer for a 5-day drive away insurance. This will give you time to search and get the van insured.

Hi,

Thanks

JC
There is lots of information her on insurance alternatives, Comfort, L&V, NFU, VW etc. If you take out VIP membeship you will get the search facility. Use advanced research and use a 'from' date of a year or two go to stay up to date.

There is lots of information her on insurance alternatives, Comfort, L&V, NFU, VW etc. If you take out VIP membeship you will get the search facility. Use advanced research and use a 'from' date of a year or two go to stay up to date.
Thanks for this. I will have a look at this later today.

Red & Black sports pack go really well together ..enjoy!

We bought our first cali in May caravan guard we’re best quote we had but had to have tracker fitted but most insurance wanted tracker