Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Coast , sliding side window screen and wind deflectors

A

Ajearl

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Any recommendation for a midge screen/mesh for sliding window and what wind deflectors for front windows as i cannot see many for the T6.1 will the T6 ones fit?

I have one these for my T6 plus the Reimo one. Reimo are handed (only fit one side) the CSI will fit either.

CSI is very high quality, negative is that possibility of rain being blown in..

All the wind deflectors on EBAY are shown as T6 & T6.1 being the same fitting.

Last edited:
Any recommendation for a midge screen/mesh for sliding window and what wind deflectors for front windows as i cannot see many for the T6.1 will the T6 ones fit?
I believe the Heko 31146 fit T5/6/6.1

I recently fitted them to my 6.1 Coast with ease.

£26 from Mr Bezos' emporium.

*edit....one thing to consider before fitting, they do substantially increase the A-pillar blind-spot.

The configurator still lists

Sliding window with fly screen passenger compartment front right​

as standard equipment, but I think I have see previous posters say that they are not being included with vans at the moment, as they don't make them for the 6.1 yet. Anyone managed to get the dealer to provide one after taking delivery of their vehicle?

The configurator still lists

Sliding window with fly screen passenger compartment front right​

as standard equipment, but I think I have see previous posters say that they are not being included with vans at the moment, as they don't make them for the 6.1 yet. Anyone managed to get the dealer to provide one after taking delivery of their vehicle?
Someone had a van delivered last week with them included. If they are like the T5&T6 ones they are fly screens, not midge proof screens.

Someone had a van delivered last week with them included. If they are like the T5&T6 ones they are fly screens, not midge proof screens.
Something else to go on the checklist then! Thanks

It was Minime082 that provided a photo of the new screens as below.flyscreens.jpg

Thanks for help have bought the CSI mesh for side window and the Heko 31146 wind deflectors. Have fitted them both today and they all fit well.
No VW supplied fly screen, also notice that there is no engine or battery cover presume this is normal.

Just had these from Jerba today for my Cali 6.1 my 21 Excellent quality and fit
Saw your post yesterday at 12.47 it reminded me to order some, ordered at 2pm yesterday & much to my surprise they've turned up here less than 24 hours later. Brilliant service.

They look to be excellent & the storage bag looks neat as well.

Saw your post yesterday at 12.47 it reminded me to order some, ordered at 2pm yesterday & much to my surprise they've turned up here less than 24 hours later. Brilliant service.

They look to be excellent & the storage bag looks neat as well.
And now your post has reminded me to order some, which I have just done.:)

If you want the stool to fit atop the Potts potti it’s £10.50 from Dunelm (snug fit) firm seat!

Something else to go on the checklist then! Thanks
Have you managed to get the fly screens? We had our van delivered in March no fly screens - I wonder if this is something we could ask the dealer to supply?

Have you managed to get the fly screens? We had our van delivered in March no fly screens - I wonder if this is something we could ask the dealer to supply?
Ah, I only wish I could help you here ! Still waiting on the van itself !! :thumb

Back