Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New dude almost with a California

Gudge

Gudge

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi Guys,
I’m new getting my 2017 California beach DSG next week from a good friend , he is buying a bigger adventure van. Sold my. Current T5.1 which I converted to a camper. Got some plans for the beach. I couldn’t do without a camper van now as I’m a Kitesurfer /mountain biker/paddleboarder. Always wanted one can’t wait

:welcome Looking forward to seeing some pics of the van with the kitesurfs / paddle boards all loaded up.

Hi Guys,
I’m new getting my 2017 California beach DSG next week from a good friend , he is buying a bigger adventure van. Sold my. Current T5.1 which I converted to a camper. Got some plans for the beach. I couldn’t do without a camper van now as I’m a Kitesurfer /mountain biker/paddleboarder. Always wanted one can’t wait

Welcome @Gudge. While we wait for pics of your new steed, let's see some pics of your conversion.

Was your 5.1 DSG as well?

Yes DSG I will never drive another manual. Pics of my current van be real sorry to see it go but going to a mate. Fitted a propex heater ,it’s the best thing in the winter after being out in the water. Luckily the new Cali has a heater so all cool or should I say warm

C6E7651B-6439-4655-A5BC-B3AC57D98CF1.jpeg

B5784AD4-11D8-410E-9CA6-755808036BCF.jpeg

Dude where’s my car !

welcome to the Beach Club :cheers

Yes DSG I will never drive another manual. Pics of my current van be real sorry to see it go but going to a mate. Fitted a propex heater ,it’s the best thing in the winter after being out in the water. Luckily the new Cali has a heater so all cool or should I say warm

View attachment 68155

View attachment 68156
That's really nicely done. You can keep the pod for the new beach :thumb

Yeah, not easy to see them go ...