Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

new extras included: T6 ocean 4motion delivered feb 2016

Roger Boeken

Roger Boeken

calisutra
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
my T6 ocean 150HP 4motion just arrived (feb 24 2016) and I noticed at least 4 xtras not mentioned when I ordered octobre 2015:
1. tires speed index V not H (235/55 R17 103V bridgstone turanza er300 ecopia) strange because on the internet I read these tires are only for middle size passenger cars
2. the safety net upper bed is standard included now
3. navigation map updates are free from now on
4. purchase order mentioned 7 pin electrical connector towing bar, its 13 pin for me

this may differ for other countries maybe , this is Belgium.

2 and 4 were with our SE came in uk

Last edited:
I think the safety net is always included..it's the storage net that's an option.

My original tyres were V rated, although the Tyre sticker on the B Pillar stated H rating.
Must have a job lot at a good price.:thumb

my T6 ocean 150HP 4motion just arrived (feb 24 2016) and I noticed at least 4 xtras not mentioned when I ordered octobre 2015:
1. tires speed index V not H (235/55 R17 103V bridgstone turanza er300 ecopia) strange because on the internet I read these tires are only for middle size passenger cars
4. purchase order mentioned 7 pin electrical connector towing bar, its 13 pin for me

Hello Roger
congratulations
When did you place youre order?
(I placed my order on 29 jan an it wil arrive on30 june..I hope..lol )
Is it your first cali?
cheers
Peter

Hello Roger
congratulations
When did you place youre order?
(I placed my order on 29 jan an it wil arrive on30 june..I hope..lol )
Is it your first cali?
cheers
Peter
First cali, 3th transporter. Ordered end oktober 2015, delivered feb 24 2016. It was promised for march 15, so came 3 weeks early..

Last edited:

My new California is similar to yours, T6 Ocean 150HP 4Motion but with manual gearbox (is yours DSG?)
But the tyres are different. Fitted to mine are Continental 215/60R 17 C 109/107 T
I think they just make it up as they go along!

My new California is similar to yours, T6 Ocean 150HP 4Motion but with manual gearbox (is yours DSG?)
But the tyres are different. Fitted to mine are Continental 215/60R 17 C 109/107 T
I think they just make it up as they go along!
Manual gearbox for me too, very happy with our 2610 kg baby. I could never figure out what wheels/tires to expect looking at the brochure, configurator.. Our model (T6 150HP 4motion) does even not exist if you believe the VW catalog.

I think the safety net is always included..it's the storage net that's an option.
I suppose you'r right but I had never seen a safety net mentioned or illustrated anywhere , the only net I knew about was the optional storage net.

All very confusing as I have what the dealer described as a storage net. When I asked where the safety net was, as I understood it was standard, I was told that no it wasn't... I hadn't ordered either and not likely to use either, but am totally confused by what is standard and what not - and that's just UK... :confused:

I didn't order a safety net...but got one.

All very confusing as I have what the dealer described as a storage net. When I asked where the safety net was, as I understood it was standard, I was told that no it wasn't... I hadn't ordered either and not likely to use either, but am totally confused by what is standard and what not - and that's just UK... :confused:
As far as I am aware the Safety Net is Standard. It fits across the Upper bed open end, Vertically, to stop youngsters falling out.

Sounds like you the safety net. It does look a bit like the storage net you might get with some cars.

Back