Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold New factory fit wind out awning for sale

2dogs

2dogs

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Just taken delivery of a T6 Beach 150 DSG demontrator (with just 10 miles on the clock) which has a factory fit Silver wind out awning which is not needed. Only open once at the vechical handover. List £518 looking for £400 for it, would be happy to help with fitting. Should be good for T5, T6 Cali Beach or Ocean.

Just taken delivery of a T6 Beach 150 DSG demontrator (with just 10 miles on the clock) which has a factory fit Silver wind out awning which is not needed. Only open once at the vechical handover. List £518 looking for £400 for it, would be happy to help with fitting. Should be good for T5, T6 Cali Beach or Ocean.
That's a bargain. Someone will definitely snap that up!

Hi! Still for sale? Will buy if so. I can collect, when driving thru England on the 8th April, or returning back thru on the 21st. Can pay in-advance tho.

Hi Jonathan, Yes still for sale, it wasn't I was due to deliver it over easter but I've just been in touch with the guy who wanted it and now he doesen't great thanks for letting me know.

Have started a convesation to share my contact details have a look.

Cheers Peter Martin