Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Forum Partner- Premium Tailored Mats (now with photo's)

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
I would like to welcome another brand new partner to the VW California Forum

Chris at qtmdirect2u can supply very high quality Tailored Mats for all types of vehicles including the VW California, They can provide mats in various colours and different quality grades. They also bind every mat to the highest quality with lots of different coloured trims available.

The VW California Full Mat Sets start at just £69.99 and all VIP members will receive a 10% discount off their total order ( Please PM a staff member for a Coupon Code)

To see their wide selection of mats for the VW California go to: http://www.qtmdirect2u.com/products...er-van-2010-to-current-tailored-car-mats.html

Re: New Club Partner - High Quality Tailored Mats

Thanks for the introduction Martin.

If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

I wonder if these would fit better than the Megavanmat I just bought...?! :eek:ops

Just had a quick nosey at them ;)
I take it you just bought the front set as i can't see the whole lot on the site?

We will be adding the T4 sets in soon. I am just awaiting the images before uploading.

TBH it's a decent mat - it's just a bit wide between the seats.

Your stuff looks good. :thumb

Chris do you have any photos of the Mats please as can't see any on your website?

I am just in the process of ordering a set of these mats from Chris so as soon as I get them I will post some good photo's of them and do a review.

The price includes cab, rear and boot area !They have a great choice of colours and trims to choose from aswell http://www.qtmdirect2u.com/colour-choice-samples/ It is also nice that you have three different grade choices.

Hey,

Thanks Martin for guiding them to the sample colour choices. There are some leatherette trims not currently on there, but will be soon as i find the time to take photos of them.

I don't have a photo of the actual mat for the California or T4/T5's fronts yet either. Currently just showing the cad image for them. Again, when i get a chance i'll replace the cad image with an actual photo of a made set. But as Martin says, he's currently going to order a set and will take some photos of that and post them too which would be a great help. If you could email what you take too i'd appreciate it :)

Hi,

Not 100% what vehicle you mean. Do you mean the old T5 Transporter model or older T4 Transporter? If so we cover the front row only for those. Just awaiting the T4 images before i can put up adverts for them.
If your after the other rows as well we don't have any profiles for them, but could work from templates.

Hi. The pre facelift California has three rails in the living area. This was designed for the 5th seat option.

Just been looking at the various older models.
It is something we want to be able to cover, but at present we have been unable to locate a vehicle close to us. If anyone has a 2 rail or 3 rail vehicle near Birmingham, (the factory is in Birmingham) we can arrange someone to pop out to make a template.
The current California model we did, we had a vehicle on the premisses for 3 days, making templates, trying it in, making adjusments, trying again until we were happy we had the perfect fit.
If anyone is willing to make a template for us we will produce there mat FOC as a thank you. If your interested, please let me know and i will give you some tips.
Basically, it can be made out of paper, we get a lot made from newspaper taped together, cut to shape. You can get rolls of brown paper which is very good too. Each mat then labelled up what it's for and "this way up".
I am also interested in getting profiles for the really old VW campers too! So again, anyone who is interested in mats for them, please get in touch.

Where abouts in Birmingham is the factory?
I live in Birmingham so if I order a set of the mats would I be able to collect from there.

I've ordered a set of the Prestige mats in mid grey with a silver/black trim. Should look nice in my Silver Berghaus.
I didn't wait for a response about pickup from the factory because postage is only £6 so thought its better to get them delivered but if you are local and want some photos of them in the van for your website I'd be happy to pickup and let you do that.

Steve

As promised, here are some photo's of the tailored VW California mats from QTMDirect2U who has recently partnered with us.

These are the mid range velour mats and are a 100% perfect fit all round, they include all three parts so the entire floor is covered in your Cali. Packaging could of been a bit better but after a hot iron ( with a tea towel to cover the mat) they were then perfectly flat within 30 mins.

VIP Members get 10% discount off the entire range so excellent value for money.

mat1.JPG mat2.JPG mat3.JPG mat4.JPG mat5.JPG mat6.JPG mat7.JPG mat8.JPG

Re: New Club Partner- Premium Tailored Mats (now with photo'

Hi chris. I like the look of your mats
I already have the cab and living area. Can you do me just the
Boot if so how much please

Hi Martin,

Mats look really good. Could I ask what colour this is?

Thanks

Jules

Hi Jules, they are black velour with Black/silver trim. They do quite a few other trim colours aswell.

Just ordered some carbon grey prestige with silver and black trim will upload pics once I have mats :D

Calikev said:
Hi chris. I like the look of your mats
I already have the cab and living area. Can you do me just the
Boot if so how much please

Hi,
Sorry for the delay in replying.
Yes we will be able to provide each section separately soon.
At present we have the front section available on it's own. I'm trying to work our the best way to offer the others as cutting one section wastes quite a bit of carpet so i am trying to do it the best way to keep prices down.
I'll pop back on here when there available to announce it.

Thanks Martin for the pictures showing how they fit.
Can i ask one favour though?
Could you take a photo of the whole set layed out on the floor? I can then hopefully use that as the image on the website instead of the cad image which doesn't really show the set very clearly.

I'd be interested in living area and boot only as I've just bought an anthracite front Megavan mat - colour looks very similar to Martins. Are they pretty resistant to water and mud? IsAre they sized to fit bench seat slid fully backwards or forwards?

Hi Matt, I did a test with these over the weekend and dirt/mud just brushed off without the need for immediate cleaning also water was good too as they have a hard plastic but flexible backing. As for position they cover the entire floor area so you can have the seat either all the way back or all the way forward and the seat still moves with ease.

I was against mats like these initially however everyone says it feel more cosy/car like with the carpet. I still however keep a couple 'Turtle style' mats in the van to cover them when at the beach or a very muddy area.

Hi Kernowlad,

The mats fit around all rails so seats can be moved into any position without interfering.
Also, we opted to make the boot mat piece longer to fit upto the living room piece. An original one doesn't and leaves a space inbetween if you move the seats forward. We wanted to make sure all the floor was covered.

Cheers for the speedy replies! Do you have a price for just the living area and boot mat?

Still working on the separate mats, will hopefully have them available soon.

Back