Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New GC 600 - water in plumbing ?

Azamat

Azamat

Vehicle
Grand California 600
Hi,

I am new here, we just got our new GC 600, enjoy it so far. But after reading the manual i was trying to drain the water plumbings. I was suprised that there was already water in hot water hoses + small amount of water in fresh water tank. The question is - is it OK ? Do they test new vehicles in assembly factory ? Filling the water to test system for leakage ?

My second question if about the tap. When there is no water in fresh water tank should water pump start working after open the tap ? Because my pump doesnt work when i open the tap.

Thank you for your response

Thomas

Hi,

I am new here, we just got our new GC 600, enjoy it so far. But after reading the manual i was trying to drain the water plumbings. I was suprised that there was already water in hot water hoses + small amount of water in fresh water tank. The question is - is it OK ? Do they test new vehicles in assembly factory ? Filling the water to test system for leakage ?

My second question if about the tap. When there is no water in fresh water tank should water pump start working after open the tap ? Because my pump doesnt work when i open the tap.

Thank you for your response

Thomas
Quick response for you

Q1 yes

Q2 no (the pump shouldn't run without water in the tank)

All the best
Mike

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Quick response for you

Q1 yes

Q2 no (the pump shouldn't run without water in the tank)

All the best
Mike

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
thank you

your response made me calm again :)

Back