New Grand Cali owner

• Thread starter Grand Cali Pete
  • Start date
G

Grand Cali Pete

VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 680
Hi all, Thanks for letting me join. pick up my Grand Cali next week and will no doubt have loads of questions.
Look forward to getting involved.

Hi all, Thanks for letting me join. pick up my Grand Cali next week and will no doubt have loads of questions.
Look forward to getting involved.
Welcome along! Lots of useful info here.
Are you picking up a new one or nearly new?

Thanks Mr T.
Second hand 680 but only done 2.5k miles:)

Welcome, great time to have one just before summer.

It would be worth asking the supplying dealership if it has any recall notices, ie roof hatches. As could be done before collection.

Also ask if the galley sink tap has been updated as there have been issues with them and the inbuilt micro switch corroding closed meaning it constantly runs. Overall not much to worry about.

They are a great camper, have fun.

Hope to see photos soon.

Welcome, great time to have one just before summer.

It would be worth asking the supplying dealership if it has any recall notices, ie roof hatches. As could be done before collection.

Also ask if the galley sink tap has been updated as there have been issues with them and the inbuilt micro switch corroding closed meaning it constantly runs. Overall not much to worry about.

They are a great camper, have fun.

Hope to see photos soon.
Hi Jester. The roof hatch re call hasn’t been done according to the DVSA so that will need sorting. Not sure about the tap. Will ask though

Hi Jester. The roof hatch re call hasn’t been done according to the DVSA so that will need sorting. Not sure about the tap. Will ask though
Hi Pete it’s for certain months in model year 2021, I believe.