Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

new insurance with FluxDirect

daisyduke

daisyduke

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
never before had the agro had this evening is sorting out new cover for my cali.......ended up going with the above and can choose to have an agreed valuation or market value.

Even they couldn't tell me how they come to the price that would be market value- three aspects: dealership, private and then a third which they think is sites such as we buy any car..... :( add three together divided by 3 = price/cash paid if a write off

anyone any experience and already worked out no brainer for agreed valuation BUT as we all know prices can get silly and to replace my current model and spec is actually more than i paid for mine 2yrs ago at the moment. Well asking prices are....we don't know what they actually achieved.

for agreed valuation its 7 pictures and name your price! and see if they agree....
any advice to approach/tackle this differently ..........

I can´t help you but i absolutely hate insurance people.
I´ve never had a proper result from any.

Worse than the taxman they are.

never before had the agro had this evening is sorting out new cover for my cali.......ended up going with the above and can choose to have an agreed valuation or market value.

Even they couldn't tell me how they come to the price that would be market value- three aspects: dealership, private and then a third which they think is sites such as we buy any car..... :( add three together divided by 3 = price/cash paid if a write off

anyone any experience and already worked out no brainer for agreed valuation BUT as we all know prices can get silly and to replace my current model and spec is actually more than i paid for mine 2yrs ago at the moment. Well asking prices are....we don't know what they actually achieved.

for agreed valuation its 7 pictures and name your price! and see if they agree....
any advice to approach/tackle this differently ..........
I hope you don’t have any problems with them.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/fluxdirect.co.uk?languages=all

I am trying to get insurance for our works van and get my son on the policy who is 17.
I did go compare and van insurer who both suggested 2 companies around £1300/£1500 which is cheap compared to the £4/5 k I am getting quoted.
I phoned them both to check and pay if all was correct, but they both said the website was wrong and I should have put my son as the main driver which he will not be!
So the insurance companies are telling me to lie on the proposal due to website errors.

Amazing, and just glad I phoned them to check, just in case we had to claim.

Rant over

Record for me to stay with a insurance company 4 years with the flux gang always found them good with the vw t5 and Cali seem to know the market on these vehicles where others have not got a glue of what these precious vehicles are about yes I hate the bang out a insurance deal every year process

I used them with my T25 and despite good quotes, I never will again. In 2 years with them they never updated my "agreed value" insuring my £10-12k van for an unreaslistic 3k, despite repeatedly sending them the same pictures over and over again as well as an independant valuation. Whenever I questioned the value they just requested the same pictures again and did nothing with them.

In a word useless, I would not be confidence in a claim with them. Plus if they are using we buy any car as a way of telling value that's utterly unreasonable imho. They generally offer well below market value as its a wholesale provider of used cars.

In fact someone from them was on here a while back and even asked why I was not happy, I did respond to him but in true Flux style they never replied.

They are cheaper because they are rubbish.