Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Member from Colorado, USA

P

PajamasGirl69

Vehicle
T4 Hightop
Hi All, we are Hal and Nicole from the Colorado High Country. We purchased an awesome T4 High Top in the Netherlands and just picked it up today. Our plan for the next 90+ days is to explore, explore, explore. But first, we need to figure out all of the ins and outs of this thing. Ha ha ha, like how does the fridge work? we are so glad that we found this great community. We are certain to learn a lot from you all. Cheers.

Hello Hal & Nicole and welcome to the Club. We live in Leicestershire UK. We have a T5 California, our first VW Camper, and love it - the swiss army knife of campers. I am finding out more about it on each outing. Latest is that right or left fog light comes on when turning right or left and then dims off when you straighten up again to illuminate the kerb area - who knew?

Hi and welcome to the Cali family. It's great to have a new US member. Have fun.

We are away on our first 2-week adventure in our Cali., and learning lots! The forum is great for answers to all the dumb questions I know we still ask. The best this week is - Question: So how do turn off the living accommodation lights when driving? Answer: Well, you see, there’s this switch in the roof (where you’d normally expect to see interior lights !!) :headbang :headbang
No shame - no gain ;)

We are away on our first 2-week adventure in our Cali., and learning lots! The forum is great for answers to all the dumb questions I know we still ask. The best this week is - Question: So how do turn off the living accommodation lights when driving? Answer: Well, you see, there’s this switch in the roof (where you’d normally expect to see interior lights !!) :headbang :headbang
No shame - no gain ;)

Welcome! There are no silly questions, we are all learning how to Cali!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk