Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New member from Kent

Lewisd3

Lewisd3

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi everyone, new to the forum so thought I'd introduce myself. We are a young family of 4 who have just purchased a 2015 Ocean. We have been looking for a very long time for a California. After lots of searching and thinking if it's the right thing to do we finally took the plunge!! It's a bit daunting, as its a big investment for us. We are very excited and nervous at the same time. Can't wait to go on our adventures as a family.

Hi everyone, new to the forum so thought I'd introduce myself. We are a young family of 4 who have just purchased a 2015 Ocean. We have been looking for a very long time for a California. After lots of searching and thinking if it's the right thing to do we finally took the plunge!! It's a bit daunting, as its a big investment for us. We are very excited and nervous at the same time. Can't wait to go on our adventures as a family.
:welcomefrom a few miles away. Any pics you'd like to share?

Hi Stuart, picking it up next week hopefully . Once I have it, I'll share some pictures. Just hope it's the right decision . One life live it!

Welcome Lewisd3 & Fam.

im sure you and your fam will make lots of unforgettable memories In your Cali.

where is your first shake down going to be ?

Welcome lewis d3. Great forum for answering all your California queries.Lots of very knowledgable and helpful Cali owners. Have fun on your family travels.

Hello and welcome Lewis from a fellow Kent resident (actually I live only 13 miles from Dover).

Youv'e picked a great vehicle and a great club. I hope you and yours will soon begin to make very many happy memories with your new van. :thumb

:welcome Hi Lewis. Don't worry, you've done the right thing. We dithered for a while but now wish we'd done it a lot sooner.

Hi everyone having had a very good conversion for the past 3 1/12 we have just put a deposit on a Cherry Red Coast. The garage had some preordered vans available for Dec fingers crossed there are no delays……. So it will be goodbye to Summer and hello to Ruby

AE9CC8EB-477C-4175-874C-0B13B3C71386.jpeg

Hi a warm welcome to the club from Faversham… dithered for years before buying out T6 and never looked back. Spent the first year grinning like the Cheshire Cat every time I got behind the wheel. Enjoy!

Yes, the grin is a permanent fixture ... :)
Welcome to another Kent Cali.

Welcome Lewis. Look forward to a great Cali future. Loads of us here ready to help.

We went through a similar thought process when looking at our first van (3 years ago now). Got a good deal from a friend of a friend and used the van a lot for 3 years. Enjoyed it so much we just bit the bullet and bought a T6.1 Ocean to replace the old T5 from 2007. It's a big investment, but we've had great fun over the last 3 years, and with the way they hold their value, it hopefully won't cost us too much in the long run (fingers crossed!!!)