Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New member, not purchased yet, never owned one!

R

Rockape1

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hello everybody. Just a short message to say hello and thank you. Looking forward to learning lots of new info and getting tips on long and short trips. I am currently in Saudi Arabia where Cali ownership is rare.

Welcome on board Rockape1. ... but think about it ... if you are able to get one there ... and then spend some time travelling all around there .... and if UK is home, drive it back home? ... exciting just thinking about it.

Welcome on board Rockape1. ... but think about it ... if you are able to get one there ... and then spend some time travelling all around there .... and if UK is home, drive it back home? ... exciting just thinking about it.
Thank you, you are 100% right! I have a routecard already! : )

Rockape1, ex RAF Regiment per chance?

Never saw any Calis in Saudi when I was there. Wrong type of vehicle for exploring the dunes. We had some epic trips around the Riyadh and Western Province and purchased a Cali when we came back to the UK. Never had any desire to own one, wouldn’t be without it now.
48c648c06659982b5f63fe0b35c0619f.file

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never saw any Calis in Saudi when I was there. Wrong type of vehicle for exploring the dunes. We had some epic trips around the Riyadh and Western Province and purchased a Cali when we came back to the UK. Never had any desire to own one, wouldn’t be without it now.

I am indeed : ) I have Rangey out here so that gets me where I want but I fancy a change. I have an exped tuck and am looking at changing to something a little more sedate.

That is a great shot by the way : )

I would have thought Land Cruisers were de rigueur...maybe a G Wagon

That is a great shot by the way : )

Thanks and welcome. It was taken in the Dhana dunes East of Riyadh. I too am an ex-crab. Was lucky enough to see a lot of Saudi in my time there so there’s plenty more photos.

cf27311035e642ffc6d698b998f04a3c.file

Back