Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New member to the forum

Karlmarks

Karlmarks

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hello all
Many thanks for the add to the group
We have a Cali Ocean on order. Hopefully delivered Jan 24!
We are both looking forward to its arrival having had one for 2 weeks in September on a ‘try before you buy’ deal
Had a fantastic time in the Highlands & Islands
We are based in Dorset on the South coast and will no doubt have loads of questions we will be putting up. Hopefully not all silly ones IMG_9058.jpegIMG_9058.jpeg

Good afternoon all,
I am in the process of buying a Cali Ocean so any hints and tips will be most welcome. My first question is has anyone put coil overs on their vans. I had a set of B14s on my T6 and they were awesome.

Hello all
We are both looking forward to its arrival having had one for 2 weeks in September on a ‘try before you buy’ deal
We are based in Dorset on the South coast and will no doubt have loads of questions we will be putting up. Hopefully not all silly ones View attachment 115129View attachment 115129
Welcome, I am a newbie too

Hello all
We are based in Dorset on the South coast and will no doubt have loads of questions we will be putting up. Hopefully not all silly ones View attachment 115129View attachment 115129
Welcome,

"The production of too many useful things results in too many useless people." (One of your quotes I believe ! ) :cheers

Last edited:
Did you manage to negotiate a discount? My thoughts were that if I made use of the try before you buy loan the dealer would have you over a barrel on price if you wanted to be refunded. Not sure if that is a founded concern or not tho?

Congrats on the order. I was torn between Ascot Grey and Indium Grey with the sports package. I’m now wondering if I should change the colour to Ascot Grey having looked at the configurator again.

Did you manage to negotiate a discount? My thoughts were that if I made use of the try before you buy loan the dealer would have you over a barrel on price if you wanted to be refunded. Not sure if that is a founded concern or not tho?
Hi. I did Try before You Buy and then ordered. I got both the 8% discount that was on offer and the full hire costs deducted from the order.

Full discount on 8 days hire (states a max of £500 but given all back £1250)
Discount on basic van price
Discount on add on along with free services for 5 years and 3 free mots
Also free lifeshine

Congrats on the order. I was torn between Ascot Grey and Indium Grey with the sports package. I’m now wondering if I should change the colour to Ascot Grey having looked at the configurator again.
Indium grey looked cracking as well and was also an option for us