Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Welcome to the Forum, congratulations on getting your Cali ! Chris what did you go for I can see its an Ocean 199 , what colour and extras . Where is your dealer Tonbridge ? Crawley ? At least you can start your adventures now. Me might get delivery before Christmas .

Welcome to the Forum, congratulations on getting your Cali ! Chris what did you go for I can see its an Ocean 199 , what colour and extras . Where is your dealer Tonbridge ? Crawley ? At least you can start your adventures now. Me might get delivery before Christmas .
Hi eva
I pick it up from Marshall’s in reading tomorrow just having towbar fitted its white so I am ordering a set of black alloys now the bank is empty haha
Cheers chris

Chris think we are all spending to our limits. My pre delivery purchase this weekend was 907 empty tank £10 then exchanged for a full one. I too have bought a tow bar to make it future proof. What is yours for ?

Hi Chris and welcome to the forum ....

And better a full cali than the bank balance smiling sweetly at you :)

Chris think we are all spending to our limits. My pre delivery purchase this weekend was 907 empty tank £10 then exchanged for a full one. I too have bought a tow bar to make it future proof. What is yours for ?
Hi eve
Mines mainly for a bike rack although I do have a tailgate bike rack as I’m trading in a kombi van but I also have ebike and they are too heavy to lift up on tailgate rack
Chris

Welcome and please let us know how the pick up goes, and post some pics as well.
Where are you heading off to on your first trip?

Welcome and please let us know how the pick up goes, and post some pics as well.
Where are you heading off to on your first trip?
Hi
Will do first trip will be reasonably local I would think am booking pitches for next year at the moment
Chris