Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Welcome and happy travels, it’s a great forum for any issues you may have and just general chit chat. We’ve learned lots just reading other folks enquiries and subsequent advice.Good advice on what to buy and what not to buy, with lots of debate thrown in for good measure !
We’ll hopefully hear of your travels and pictures of the van.

Welcome! Great decision!! How about posting a pic of your new toy, by way of introduction :rolleyes:

Here she is. Looking to respond to an ad in Used Accessories but says 'insufficient privileges'. I see others have encountered this issue. Would you advise? Thanks

PXL_20230111_101125985.jpg

Here she is. Looking to respond to an ad in Used Accessories but says 'insufficient privileges'. I see others have encountered this issue. Would you advise?

You need to be a paid up member to reply to sale ads...

P.S. Welcome from a fellow West Dorset member :cheers

Hi, new T6 campervan owner in West Dorset looking forward to trips with and wife...
Welcome on board.

That "... and wife" seems to have been added as an afterthought ;) :D .. btw, it is a good place to escape from the world and retreat

Enjoy your adventures :thumb

Here she is. Looking to respond to an ad in Used Accessories but says 'insufficient privileges'. I see others have encountered this issue. Would you advise? Thanks

View attachment 104484
You’ll need to sign up as a VIP member, £14.99 /year. Benefits include 5% off club shop, 15% off Cotswold Outdoors, plus lots of other discounts.