Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wonderful, welcome ! I’m very sure you won’t regret your purchase decision. Good luck, and share a photo with us of your final choice. :welcome

Same I’ve just ordered and moving from a splitty
Wow, surely you're not letting that go!! Do you have any pics you could share? the most beautiful and iconic camper of them all.........

Wow, surely you're not letting that go!! Do you have any pics you could share? the most beautiful and iconic camper of them all.........
No it’s saying but only going to be used a bit less and in the summer months, here’s the van

IMG_6327.jpeg

Wow, love both of them, but especially the Ascot Ocean with Sports Pack (I'm biased). Nice that you've gone for a new colour inspired by the old!
It that a splitty though? Thought that referred to the 1960's split windscreens?

Just about to order my ocean so I thought it would help to join the forum. I’ve got an old air cooled Westfalia, owned for 12 years so it going to be nice to have some power up the hills!!
Welcome

What a cool pair to have on the drive way. So complimentary. Love it.