Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

D

Discojoe

Vehicle
T6 Beach 102
Hi everyone
I'm a new member and new california owner,
I'm looking forward to using my california it's a 2017 ocean edition, iv been cleaning washing and polishing in preparation for our first trip,
Only problem I seem to have, is I can't see the waist water coming out from underneath the california, I can't even find any outlet pipe, I have turned the outlet tap to horizontal position,
Has anyone got any ideas what the problem might be,
If I could see the outlet pipe it would be something,
Anyway I look forward to hopefully hearing from some members
Many thanks
Joe

Have you filled the sink up with water ?
Fill the sink, and let it empty away.
Then look at the back left wheel.
Just in front of the back left wheel is the outlet.
You see the pipe there, or maybe it’s been pushed further forward onto the plastic sill trays.
If no water comes out, open the waste water handle.
The handle is in the lower cupboard.
Under the fridge.

Have you filled the sink up with water ?
Fill the sink, and let it empty away.
Then look at the back left wheel.
Just in front of the back left wheel is the outlet.
You see the pipe there, or maybe it’s been pushed further forward onto the plastic sill trays.
If no water comes out, open the waste water handle.
The handle is in the lower cupboard.
Under the fridge.
Hi
Thanks for that, I have filled sink up and let it drain away, but no water comes out, I have tried to find the outlet under the camper, but I can't see it, I'll have a look tomorrow to see if it's been pushed up like you said
Thank you

Check that the carpet isn’t wet between the front seats. The outlet pipe had not been connected properly on mine and it was leaking out under the carpet.

What you mustn't do is (once you have opened the valve and found the outlet pipe, nearside back wheel) is connect a mains water hose pipe and give it a good blast to free debris stuck in the pipe.
Of course, if you had a non return coupler in the hosepipe then you would be OK.
We are always very careful about what goes down the sink due to a similar problem when first owning the van.

Hi
Thanks for that, I'm having trouble finding the outlet hose ,