Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

new members from Belgium

Raf

Raf

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hello folks,

we are Raf & Aline from Belgium. Since a few weeks we got our own California.
We looked at a few dozen califs (mostly T5) but finally we bought a T6.
We also have a T4 Caravelle since 2001 so we 'know the product'. After spending a weekend + Camperjam with a rented California we were convinced that it was a dream to have one of our own. As we have a few friends and two neighbours that also have Califs we talked a long time about it and we discussed a lot about what we needed or dodn't in ours.
Our T6 is an T6 Coast, 150HP, DSG with a few options that we like a lot!
Here are some pictures, hope to see you guys on the road during our trips!
If anyone is near Brussels, contact us, we have enough place to park your Calif :)

our new one:

foto.jpg
our T4 (we still have it, it's such a great car)

IMG_0567.JPG

Our place + Camperjam (with a rented California & my best friend was with my T4 - he owns a T3 but it's a little bit to far away to drive with that one to Camperjam)

IMG_20160703_083341.jpg

Other friends on the road (T4 Westfalia - T4 Multivan - T5)
GOPR0053_zps4jytayjw.jpg

Hi raf welcome great pictures:thumb we have quite a few Belgium members on here
So you are in good company

Welcome @Raf !
Belgium members keep growing...

Welcome, enjoy your new toy.

Hello, not too far away! From Leuven myself..
Welcome!

Seems that the last few years I see a lot more Califs on the road in Belgium. Only in my village I already count 7 Califs (and there are only 11.000 people) and two company's that rent them. :)
I know viavie.be , what's the other one?

Hello Raf!

Welcome
Welkom
Bienvenu
Wilkomen

Goodness :D

Huan ying ???

Greetings
from Bredene Raf
nice van!!
Only got mine a week or 2 myself.....
cheers
Peter

Hello folks,

If anyone is near Brussels, contact us, we have enough place to park your Calif :)

Welcome, and be careful what you wish for. I could be travelling to Europe in the New Year looking for a 'hubby' for the lady on the left in my avatar!

Hi and welcome Raf!! We are a family of four Spaniards living in your neighbor country of Luxembourg waiting till December for our Coast. I take your offer about visiting Brussels which we love. Same for you if you visit Luxembourg, although there is not as much to see as there is in your town.