Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale New/Nearly new less than half price VW Cali Ocean 6.1 accessories (DUVALAY and tyres only remaining)

O

ormondehall

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
New/Nearly new less than half price VW Cali Ocean accessories (and tyres)

Number of items from our VW Cali some unused, others used a couple of times. Great buy for someone:
- Black Brandrup living room carpet (unused) £90
-Brandrup I extend folding mattress (used twice now over £400 new) £200
- Brandrup toilet tray (unused) £20
- Duvalay freshtec topper with covers plus unopened spare sheet (used once/twice/unused) £175
- 2 tyres with good tread still best offer in next 36 hours,collection only

Based near Dover

happy to provide more pics

IMG_4110.jpeg

IMG_4109.jpeg

IMG_4108.jpeg

IMG_4107.jpeg

IMG_4106.jpeg

IMG_4105.jpeg

IMG_4103.jpeg

IMG_4102.jpeg

IMG_9216.jpeg

Hi, I will leave it for a short while but many won’t have a need for the spare sheet so more than willing. Let me look back at the prices so I can propose something sensible. Apologies for asking but does this operate as a private message/email. Many thanks, Louise

If the carpet is 6.1 I’ll have it.

Hi, if the Brandrup toilet tray is still available I will happily take that and pay postage.

Many thanks Ian

If the carpet is 6.1 I’ll have it.
The carpet is available but I would need to finalise arrangements fairly quickly now (my fault) as we have a crossing booked for France tomorrow.

Hi, if the Brandrup toilet tray is still available I will happily take that and pay postage.

Many thanks Ian
Hi Ian, I am up against the clock (my issue) as we have a crossing to France booked for pm tomorrow But feel free to get in contact to make arrangements. Kind regards, Louise

The carpet is available but I would need to finalise arrangements fairly quickly now (my fault) as we have a crossing booked for France tomorrow.
I’m in no hurry if it’s ok with you? When are you back?

I’m in no hurry if it’s ok with you? When are you back?
Unlikely to be back until some time in September (with luck) but it’s a relatively small item so happy to hold it for you. Best Louise

Unlikely to be back until some time in September (with luck) but it’s a relatively small item so happy to hold it for you. Best Louise
Ah I’ll need it before then. I’ll pm you my phone no.

Hi Ian, I am up against the clock (my issue) as we have a crossing to France booked for pm tomorrow But feel free to get in contact to make arrangements. Kind regards, Louise
There is no real hurry to get the tray, so how can I pay for this?
We had six weeks in France earlier in the year, best overnight wild camp… top of the Col du Galibier 2,600mts.
When you have time let me know how to direct funds.

Ian