Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Ocean

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome
Now the adventures begin!

Nice Cali Jerry.
What dealer did you use?
tells us more about it. Great colour if I say so myself :D

Congratulations on the new purchase. Yeah, nice colour indeed. Happy Miles and smiles.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Oh! And yes, we love pictures and numbers and other specification details ... so come on, feed us .. :D

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Snap! I collected mine yesterday too. Different dealer though - the salesman knew the language had to be changed, but needed the expertise of the service manager to do it. Enjoying myself now!

IMG_20171103_132245.jpg

jp

Looks lovely! When did you order it? We ordered last Tuesday and were told we'd have to wait 6-12 months!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Which blue is that dvla3336?
I assume thats on your dealers forecourt too, which dealer?

hi yes dealers forecourt smg Tonbridge starlight blue looks different in different lights (204 dsg)
I was interested in the the dealer as that is where mine is coming from and thought I recognised it.
How was pick up day???

I was interested in the the dealer as that is where mine is coming from and thought I recognised it.
How was pick up day???
hi freedom sorry for the late reply from start to finish I dealt with martin bareham he was exhalant with everything including the pick up although I had owned a 2007 calie before so new a bit all ready what colour have you gone for

Glad to hear your appraisal. I am dealing with Martin too.
I went for Mojave with a black awning housing. I'm guessing it should be built by now...off to check :pinkbanana

Some lovely looking new vans!

I only ordered mine 2 weeks ago, haven't got an estimated build date yet, can't wait! Trouble is I keep going back on the configurator.... Mustn't add anything else... :bananadance2

Back