Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New order T6.1 Coast build

T

toeknee

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
OK, tomorrow i'm pulling the trigger on a T6.1 Coast.

Candy white (£300 with a view to future wrap)
Park assist (350)
Rear Camera (300)
Climatronic (1k and my most important option)
Privacy glass (350)
Bed extension (300)
Bellows with panoramic window - like on ocean (300)

NOT choosing
sat nav (app connect is fine and this saves over 1.3k, but does mean no digital cockpit)
No LEDs (standard lamps are supposed to be ok compared to a few years ago)

I am sorely tempted with the yacht wood floor and interior camper comfort lighting but together thats another 1k.

Total price with discount is 52k (discount of 6k), so just over 10% discount with a 5 month delivery window (i'll take that with a pinch of salt but as long as i get it before sprint 2021.

Was hoping to get something this year but coronavirus stopped me and then the subsequent inflation in prices scared me off (its a real sellers' market).

Anyone with experience think i'm missing something crucial with this build (aux night heater is standard)

Cheers!

Just picked up our T6.1 Ocean last Friday. Personally I would remove the bed extension (if you actually mean the comfort mattress) as it is much thinner than in the T6 and get yourself a Sea to Summit self inflating mattress as it fits the downstairs bed perfectly.

LEDs - I would not be without them, amazing!

Good luck!

Just picked up our T6.1 Ocean last Friday. Personally I would remove the bed extension (if you actually mean the comfort mattress) as it is much thinner than in the T6 and get yourself a Sea to Summit self inflating mattress as it fits the downstairs bed perfectly.

LEDs - I would not be without them, amazing!

Good luck!
Thanks. I’ll check it out

Sea to Summit mat that we have. Other retailers are available, this was the first I could find the link.

I added fog lights, purely for the looks and heated seats for the wife, we would of upgraded bellows and added an opening windowing there door but these were not options on the configuration at the time.

I added fog lights, purely for the looks and heated seats for the wife, we would of upgraded bellows and added an opening windowing there door but these were not options on the configuration at the time.
i don't have opening window on front can that be upgraded later ? i don't have LED though had them on bike and all they ever seem to do was light up builders orange or yellow tops on oncoming traffic it was a distraction to be honest .

OK, tomorrow i'm pulling the trigger on a T6.1 Coast.

Candy white (£300 with a view to future wrap)
Park assist (350)
Rear Camera (300)
Climatronic (1k and my most important option)
Privacy glass (350)
Bed extension (300)
Bellows with panoramic window - like on ocean (300)

NOT choosing
sat nav (app connect is fine and this saves over 1.3k, but does mean no digital cockpit)
No LEDs (standard lamps are supposed to be ok compared to a few years ago)

I am sorely tempted with the yacht wood floor and interior camper comfort lighting but together thats another 1k.

Total price with discount is 52k (discount of 6k), so just over 10% discount with a 5 month delivery window (i'll take that with a pinch of salt but as long as i get it before sprint 2021.

Was hoping to get something this year but coronavirus stopped me and then the subsequent inflation in prices scared me off (its a real sellers' market).

Anyone with experience think i'm missing something crucial with this build (aux night heater is standard)

Cheers!
good price - does this include the £1k finance deposit contribution?

Hi toeknee,

Can I ask how difficult it was to negotiate that level of discount, please? My local dealer has been up front with a 7.0% discount from the moment I walked into the dealership (plus the VW £1k deposit contribution). I'm waiting for them to give me a quote, but I'm hoping to push that 7.0% up.

In fact, my price based on the configurator is probably very similar to yours and I had a figure of £52k in my mind. I just don't want to have to drop any of the optional items in order to come in at that figure.

Many thanks.

Hi toeknee,

Can I ask how difficult it was to negotiate that level of discount, please? My local dealer has been up front with a 7.0% discount from the moment I walked into the dealership (plus the VW £1k deposit contribution). I'm waiting for them to give me a quote, but I'm hoping to push that 7.0% up.

In fact, my price based on the configurator is probably very similar to yours and I had a figure of £52k in my mind. I just don't want to have to drop any of the optional items in order to come in at that figure.

Many thanks.
I went through drivethedeal.com who essentially negotiate the discount with the dealers and then put you through to them. So I’m essentially buying from Eurovans Crawley, a VW dealer.

I went through drivethedeal.com who essentially negotiate the discount with the dealers and then put you through to them. So I’m essentially buying from Eurovans Crawley, a VW dealer.
Thanks for the rapid reply

Back