Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New order

Scotland opened its dealerships today and we've just placed an order for a T6.1 Ocean. Very excited and now the long wait!
Congratulations, unfortunately it will be long but worth the wait.

How long is the wait? Thinking of ordering myself. Also what happens if you order now, and then 6 months down the line they start doing better deals?

How long is the wait? Thinking of ordering myself. Also what happens if you order now, and then 6 months down the line they start doing better deals?
We will have to wait until the dealer has confirmed that the factory order has been accepted. He thinks we are looking at mid November for arrival at dealer but to be honest I take it all with a pinch of salt and have resigned myself to be patient . That way I won't sour the experience. Its now out of my control so no point me getting stressed. Not sure if there are going to be any deals coming up as demand seems high across the MH ,CV and caravan sector at the moment. Its not a question that I asked TBH.

We will have to wait until the dealer has confirmed that the factory order has been accepted. He thinks we are looking at mid November for arrival at dealer but to be honest I take it all with a pinch of salt and have resigned myself to be patient . That way I won't sour the experience. Its now out of my control so no point me getting stressed. Not sure if there are going to be any deals coming up as demand seems high across the MH ,CV and caravan sector at the moment. Its not a question that I asked TBH.
Nicely summed up great approach.

Scotland opened its dealerships today and we've just placed an order for a T6.1 Ocean. Very excited and now the long wait!

Congratulations! Good for you! I always get incredibly excited when I read these posts by people like you who have just ordered or received one. Maybe a bit too excited. But it's just that we have so much fun with ours, that I can't help but smile when I think of all the great times you'll have. So, good luck waiting for it to arrive and wish you a lof of fun with it!

Congratulations! Good for you! I always get incredibly excited when I read these posts by people like you who have just ordered or received one. Maybe a bit too excited. But it's just that we have so much fun with ours, that I can't help but smile when I think of all the great times you'll have. So, good luck waiting for it to arrive and wish you a lof of fun with it!
Thanks . I have enjoyed using this forum to plan my purchase and have enjoyed reading about other peoples experiences with their calis. My wife and I just feel lucky to be able to do this and look forward to having as much fun as you all have had!

Thanks . I have enjoyed using this forum to plan my purchase and have enjoyed reading about other peoples experiences with their calis. My wife and I just feel lucky to be able to do this and look forward to having as much fun as you all have had!
Hope you enjoy your van when it eventually comes, was thinking of swapping our 69 plate T6 for a 6.1 but seems silly with such a new van.

Hope you enjoy your van when it eventually comes, was thinking of swapping our 69 plate T6 for a 6.1 but seems silly with such a new van.
Thanks .
Part of the fun in life is doing silly things! I firmly believe that if it feels right for you then just do it. Life is not a dress rehearsal! Enjoy!

Congratulation, you’ll love it

Congratulations... not jealous at all!

What spec did you get and did you get any options?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations... not jealous at all!

What spec did you get and did you get any options?

Thanks! T6.1 ocean 150 DSG ,Mojave beige ,tyre pressure monitor , comfort mattress , safe , shower connection and the upgraded flooring. Didn't feel that I needed to add too much as standard spec was pretty good to start with.

Thanks! T6.1 ocean 150 DSG ,Mojave beige ,tyre pressure monitor , comfort mattress , safe , shower connection and the upgraded flooring. Didn't feel that I needed to add too much as standard spec was pretty good to start with.

Sounds good.

We’re currently considering one for next year and have only just started looking and researching.

:welcome A&j

New order on a Blue Monday, How does it feel !

Congrats

:welcome A&j

New order on a Blue Monday, How does it feel !

Congrats
It feels great to have succumbed to the “temptation “ and hopefully when it arrives “Dreams never end”!
Thanks for the welcome.

It feels great to have succumbed to the “temptation “ and hopefully when it arrives “Dreams never end”!
Thanks for the welcome.
Remember, no more than “60 miles an hour” and you’ll “have a fine time”, “Mr Disco”

Reactions: A&J