Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Oryx White Cali arriving soon.

Russell Barnes

Russell Barnes

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Build week 5, so hoping my van will be arriving at the dealers in the next couple of weeks. :) really excited.
I have had a Mazda Bongo for the past 5 years.

:welcome
Wow, saw an Oyrx coloured Cali for first time yesterday - Awesome, just awesome!! Please send pics when you get delivery.

:welcome:welcome:welcome

Exciting times, what's the full spec?
Hi there, its a 150 DSG, bike rack, black side rails,window tints, cruise control, front and rear parking sensors, comfort mattress, Chrome pack and dash cam.

What are the status codes and where do you see them?
At every stage of your Cali's Order to Delivery there is a "Status Code" allocated by VW to let you know where it is in the end to end process. The below shows the stages.

00 = Assigned to factory order no production week scheduled
10 = Factory ordered with production week scheduled
20 = Factory ordered production week confirmed
30 = In transit from factory
36 = Vehicle in port of exit – not released
38 = Vehicle in port of exit – released to shipping
39 = Vehicle on ship
40 = Vehicle arrival at UK port
60 = Dispatched to Dealer
70 = Vehicle arrived at Dealer

You can get this status data from either your dealer (he gets updated every Wednesday) or VWCS (You need your VW order number). Their number is 0800 783 4909. All part of the experience......

At every stage of your Cali's Order to Delivery there is a "Status Code" allocated by VW to let you know where it is in the end to end process. The below shows the stages.

00 = Assigned to factory order no production week scheduled
10 = Factory ordered with production week scheduled
20 = Factory ordered production week confirmed
30 = In transit from factory
36 = Vehicle in port of exit – not released
38 = Vehicle in port of exit – released to shipping
39 = Vehicle on ship
40 = Vehicle arrival at UK port
60 = Dispatched to Dealer
70 = Vehicle arrived at Dealer

You can get this status data from either your dealer (he gets updated every Wednesday) or VWCS (You need your VW order number). Their number is 0800 783 4909. All part of the experience......
Hey thanks a lot for this info, this is great. I'll use that number and call them with my order number.

Not that I'm biased but oryx is a top paint finish to choose. Sparkles in the sunlight and looks crisp and modern. Congratulations! Mines a 150 and is great. You will love it. Bingo not bongo!!

Not that I'm biased but oryx is a top paint finish to choose. Sparkles in the sunlight and looks crisp and modern. Congratulations! Mines a 150 and is great. You will love it. Bingo not bongo!!
Glad to hear that you're happy with yours. I cant wait to get out and about in it. and yes Bingo not Bongo. :)

Even used in the snow last weekend.... looking forward to the better weather now... I'm planning some black side bars and splitter this year. Liking the black/white look with a bit of chrome... sounds like we have similar tastes....

IMG_6604.JPG

Even used in the snow last weekend.... looking forward to the better weather now... I'm planning some black side bars and splitter this year. Liking the black/white look with a bit of chrome... sounds like we have similar tastes....

View attachment 19210
Nice pic!

Nice pic!

Bit dirty though! That's the problem with white!!! Tried front mud flaps and not much protection. The sides still get grubby. I'm wondering if the side bars help reduce dirty sides? Failing that I might try some vinyl on the lower sides..... to camouflage the muck....☠☠☠

Bit dirty though! That's the problem with white!!! Tried front mud flaps and not much protection. The sides still get grubby. I'm wondering if the side bars help reduce dirty sides? Failing that I might try some vinyl on the lower sides..... to camouflage the muck....☠☠☠
Me? I am just lazy...don't wash the car until comments form the better half then I wash it and feel righteous. My tern for the comments..........!! Her car is always filthy!!

View attachment 19210
Nice one, I'd be interested to see what the splitter looks like when you get it.

:welcome
Wow, saw an Oyrx coloured Cali for first time yesterday - Awesome, just awesome!! Please send pics when you get delivery.

Ah ha I see you have had a change of mind from your "oryx is a little pretentious "comment ,since you have now seen it in the flesh...good

The paint looks really amazing in sunlight. There is more depth to it than flat white of course but not somehow makes the lines look crisper....

IMG_8245.JPG