Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Owner

B

Bungle009

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi,
Just thought I would introduce myself as the community looks very helpful.

I have purchased (from Scotland) a 67 plate (2018 MY) 150 Manual Ocean, in Bamboo Green, and am chuffed to bits. Did think about a new one as there are some good deals to clear out the T6 stock. But took the opportunity to pick up this one that has quite a few upgrades (Solar, Coilovers, 20" wheels that are not too blingy...) to see how we get on, then we could always consider a 6.1 in the future.

The previous owner was probably a contributor on here, his name was Colin.

The Cali came with lots of extras many (Ladder, Cycle Rack, Roof Bars, + other oddments) most of which I dont want so if forum rules allow I will post some details over the next few days. I am based in Alton, Hampshire.

Looking forward to some adventures... Does anyone take there Cali ski-ing ?? Would appreciate some advise as am quite interested in the idea and if it is do-able in the Cali.

Thanks in advance,

Mark.

Great colour choice, welcome.

Welcome also! I am jealous of the bamboo green

Welcome and enjoy your new adventures.
You may find this forum thread useful for ski tips....

Welcome here
Just done a few day trips snowboarding, thankfully living close to the some slopes we seldom use it in combination with overnight stays. Camping in winter is great. Sometimes you have to add - if you like to - some extras or look for a specific campsite (for example one with a proper dry-room).

Maybe you'd like to wait selling your roof bars as they are handy for ski-transport.

We Do the alps in ours every year
Last few years only doing a couple of nights in the van,then a cabin no issues get a top cover from pucer they work well we did a week a few years back up top aswell and used a small oil rad .
All good it’s a great experience

:welcome Along you seem to have got yourself a good bargain there and I'm sure you will enjoy your new adventures so keep us posted and don't forget the photos :thumb

Back