Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New products coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look like shelves for the under sink cupboard?

Last edited:
drawers please, the most common spelling mistake on this forum, it drives me insane

(edit: the above was post edited so context is now missing but the sliding box that you store cutlery in is a drawer and not a 'draw')

Last edited:
Loving the drawers…will they only be in white?

What's the price of the shoe rack?

Shoe rack / shelves for between the sliding door and rear bench. Looks good.
Love the hooks. Been watching YouTube where people add rails and shelves from ikea to these.

Shoe rack / shelves for between the sliding door and rear bench. Looks good.
Love the hooks. Been watching YouTube where people add rails and shelves from ikea to these.
The IKEA sunnersta rails need @bigtedprintz brackets, not hooks like these.

Better use of the space between rear seat and sliding door (T6 & T5) is to not have it. That is modify the rear parcel shelf and seat rail stops so that the rear seat can be pushed right back so front edge of rear seat is inline with sliding door opening.

drawers please, the most common spelling mistake on this forum, it drives me insane

(edit: the above was post edited so context is now missing but the sliding box that you store cutlery in is a drawer and not a 'draw')
I edited my post because I’m so sorry my poor spelling offended you.

What really irritates me on fora is when people cannot be bothered to use the correct punctuation and capitalisation.

Even more irritating are those that have the gall to point out others spelling mistakes whilst being unable to write a sentence properly themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back