Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New rating icons

Loz

Loz

Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Now the "Old news" rating has become "old news has been said before" can we have a new rating for "Holy thread resurrection Batman" as that did make me laugh when I saw it last week...

In light of the policy change over the chit chat forum, what on earth was the idea of the "Caused by Brexit" rating icon?
Surely this will have the effect on dragging more topics into contention if its used?

I would rather have an "Discussed before, please search" icon as this would be more useful? we could call it the the "Wim button" :)

also we should have a 'Should have gone to Specksavers" icon as well :)

Bemused by the whole rating icon thing, viewing it via tapatalk as I do there are no icons at all. Probably a good thing going by the fuss they seem to cause, it always amused me to see how aggrieved some folk would get over getting a "disagree"!

Yep Tapatalk just gives a "like" option unless I switch to web view which is rare.
So my likes are likes or agrees.

Mike

Bemused by the whole rating icon thing, viewing it via tapatalk as I do there are no icons at all. Probably a good thing going by the fuss they seem to cause, it always amused me to see how aggrieved some folk would get over getting a "disagree"!

I have agreed with you but you won't see it so I'm agreeing you the old fashioned way by telling you ;)

I have liked, agreed with, funnier, blamed Brexit, clever stuffed or welcomed every post on this thread. I guess I need :help .

We've paid for these emojis so don't waste them :)

:agreed? :Depressed

Back